Sunday, May 27, 2007

10 things that make me happy...

As I was sitting here this morning contemplating blogging our hike from yesterday, and perusing my blogs and such folder, I found a challenge thrown out to me by Absolutely Bananas (see??? I 'm not). And any one who knows me knows I am always up to a challenge at least if it is a challenge I know I can do!! So here is my top 10 list: (drum roll please!!!)

watching the Colorado clouds
listening to the wild birds sing and I don't mean these!
a clean house
baby smiles, and ones from little kids too...
comments - lots and lots of blog comments
gossiping (I know, I know bad, evil me)
nicely painted toenails
ice cold farm fresh milk
movie night with Aba after the kids are in bed
gardening.

hmm, well maybe my list is more of a 10 things I enjoy but they all make me happy!!!

TAG you are it !!! (see I can be sneaky too!!!)