Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Is it summer??

It sure feels like summer has come early this year, we went from a
winter wonderland filled with blizzards to a toasty 74 degrees this week!

The kids have gone from sledding and bundling up, to riding their bikes and wearing shorts. And the early time change is killing me! I don't want to get out of bed, but I do, when the sun is golden in the sky, Colorado has the Best sunrises! Soon we will be serenaded by the song birds, that is if we can ever get rid of the stupid pigeons.

I am sure we are in for a few more storms this year, and I can already feel we will be in for a lot of exciting weather this summer, with plenty of lightning, hail, and a few tornado's.

Soon there will be games of flashlight tag, fishing at the pond, and swimming lessons to keep everyone busy, that is as soon as schools out for summer (only 90 more days to go)!