Tuesday, March 20, 2007

So busy!

well, with passover fast approaching and my annual pre-passover spring cleaning behind schedule and guests arriving next week( 8 more days!) it is no wonder I haven't had time to blog. I still have my netflix sitting on the mantel waiting patiently for me to watch it from last week; cookbook recipe notes stirring in my head that need to be typed up, and TONS of homework to do ( piles and piles), and I almost forgot we have spring open house at N's school tomorrow! I am so busy yet feel so behind. There are tons of things I need and want to do, yet not enough hours in the day. I need to find a way to step back and regroup. I feel the best way to do this is to get the house sparkling and out back in order, and the first step of this is to get my car back in the garage (somehow we took it out for a day to do a project in the garage and now there is stuff scattered everywhere so that I can't possibly fit it back, amazing how that happens). Okay back to playing catch up. Catch up with the laundry; catchup with the dishes; catchup with my Tivo :)