Friday, April 20, 2007

this can not be happening!

my beautiful 4 year old B, is back in pull-ups. She has been potty trained for over a year! That is until she decided yesterday to poo in a cup, then have her little bro J pour that cup into the sink! yeah, that is right in the s-i-n-k and the day before I found one in the bathtub - luckily no one was bathing at the time!

So as punishment (not sure if punishment is the correct word) she has to wear a pull- up today, and tomorrow, and for who knows how long.

I am not to sure what is up with this daughter of mine. She is the only one that has ever left skid marks behind, who leaves a trail of TP still connected to the roll into the potty and then doesn't flush. And at least once a week would stink so bad from bad wiping that she would need a sponge bath.

I can not give up, I will not give up, but why is this such a hard concept for her? You go to the bathroom in the potty, you tear off a piece of paper and wipe till clean, then you fluch the potty. Aargh. I think we are going to go back to step one all over again. Anyone want to come and fill in for me?