Friday, November 30, 2007

Calling my brain, where are you???

I do not know why this happens, maybe it is the lack of sleep over the years that have finally build up, or I have finally gone over the key number of disappearing brain cells from pregnancies, or that I am always multi tasking to the point where I don't know quite what I am doing. Let's recount my idiocracies of the evening, shall we?

I stared at the Tractor supply fence calculator for 20 minutes trying everything I could think of to get the freakin' thing to work, clicking here and there, typing, ctrl + clicking - everything I could think of, and when I finally gave up Aba came over and pushed the power button and it was raring to go (now, how come I didn't see that button in the 20 minutes I clicked on everything else possible on the screen)???

Or the conversation Aba and I were having about the pigs he wants to get, (Walter I think we are going to try and get them from you, and yeah now it is more than 1, Thanks, for that, really, thanks) and how we will keep our animals from running away. Aba said we should just fence in the whole perimeter of the property instead of little pastures, and let the chickens, cow an pigs wander where ever they want - well except for the market garden, that wouldn't be good. I countered with how I thought he wanted wildlife on the land to hunt, so we shouldn't fence in all the land, but then again, we don't really want deers though because they would kill all the animals. Yeah, that's right I said because we don't want the deers to kill all of the animals!!!, that makes tons of sense, right? I meant Bears, not deers, and yes I know they are different. Aba just gave me a weird look and started laughing " Yep, you gotta watch out for those killer deers!

And you don't even want to know how I attempted to put out the salmon tonite that I accidentally flambeed. Note to self: Blowing on the burner will not put out flames, you must turn off the gas, and move the skillet away.

I think I should just go to bed now before I mess something else up.