Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Is that a Hillbilly in Stepford???

Okay, so the grandparents are either going to kill me, or shake their heads and laugh. I am after all known as "the best mom in the family who never wears shoes or puts jackets on her kids". I will readily admit it. And we do seem to do things kinda backwards, like the time Aba and I bought 2 baby pygmy goats, and kept them in the middle of Manhattan Beach. Or tried to raise chickens in a pink bathtub in the bathroom, or... well you get the picture.

Anyways, I love this picture probably because it just kinda sums us up, and I didn't do it.

Please notice the lack of Jacket, gloves, or shirt for that matter (Oh yeah and there were no socks under the snow boots). Notice the several different varieties of Camo all being worn at once on the snow boots, coveralls (at least they are winter weight) and fur lined hat. Yes, a fur lined camo hat with ear flaps hanging down. And don't forget the rasta colored beaded necklace with the huge gold star of David around his neck

Then picture where this took place. No, N was not out on a hunting adventure, in the woods, or on a "man weekend" he was here, at home, in our cul-de-sac of model homes in Stepford, where everyone is perfect at all times. Yeah.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love my little man, he fits in our family perfectly. A little bit of class, a little bit of a Jew, a little bit down-home, and a whole Lotta himself just being him.