Friday, July 20, 2007

In the midst of vacation...

if you can truly call it that. I like to think of it as visiting the family, since on a true vacation I should be waited on hand and foot
(well, I should, shouldn't I?) not cooking dinners, washing dishes and trying to keep the kids at a dull roar.

We have seen most of the family at this point, and the kids love all of the cousins they have rediscovered. It is almost enough to make me want to move back so they can see them more often, but then I remember the reality of Southern California: the traffic, the gas prices, the drama.

Many things have transpired, and I foresee changes in the immediate future for many people, especially us. It appears that some long talked about changes, might be happening sooner rather than later.

While this is definitely one of the most cryptic posts I have ever written, I am afraid to jinx it all until we know more...

I do know that Miss B will have to have the bluegrass re-installed as soon as we get home, the finger sucking has by no fault of her own.