Saturday, July 28, 2007

I totally got to blog about this...

The carrot cake recipe is sooo going to have to wait .

Today Aba and I made a brief stop at the mall to pick up a new padres hat to replace the one that I ruined (well I was trying to clean a mysterious stain off in my usual way of an overnight oxiclean soak... but forgot to take it out before the spin cycle on the washer Oops!!!) and I had to make a pit stop at the bathroom. So off to the food court and we went and found the "family lounge" Oh. My. God. This place is great!!!

It starts with a sitting room with 8 arm chairs and side tables, and a tv with children's shows on. then 4 curtained off armchairs and side tables for private nursing, then down a small hall to nice built in actual changing tables ( not the fold up kind) with a sink and a bottle warmer next to each one, and diaper disposal bins. round another bin and you will find an additional sink and a microwave. Before you even get to The Bathroom.

The Bathroom with 2 sinks, 2 toilets; an adult sized one and a child sized one, and 2 real mirrors. This place is great. I almost wish that we could have stayed longer, but then again it is only a bathroom...